Love the idea, want one, can't buy one :-(
Hi Guys,
I SO want to buy one of these! I filled by basket with all the things I wanted and then asked for a shipping estimate, I entered my details and my delivery "Postcode" 'cos it's going to the UK, the screen flashed, the shipping estimate was empty BUT I had 2 basic kits in basket. I tried again and got 3 kits :-(
I decided to worry about the shipping at checkout and after updating the quantities clicked on the Pay with Paypal button. I logged into my Paypal account and, as this is a gift, added my new delivery details to Paypal, this was done sucessfully. I clicked continue and in a flash was back on your site being asked for delivery details ... There was an option below the address form with the new address but above the intended recipient was my name, so I filled out the form, clicked continue and was informed that (I think it was) UPS was the only shipping option, OK so lets go guys, gimme, gimme, gimme ;-) So I clicked "continue" and presto was, er, back at step 2 of 3, click again and presto was, er, back at step 2 of 3, click again and presto was, er, back at step 2 of 3, click again and so on and so on ...
I looked around and found this forum and right there was someone else saying they couldn't buy and if anyone else has the same problem to let you know, so here I am!
Btw, the process for getting into the forum nearly stopped me bothering :-( but more importantly that wouldv'e stopped me telling you my problems and therefore stopped me buying the product ...
Some constructive feedback:
Why do I have to type my email address twice? I bet EVERONE copies and pastes their email and as you don't block me doing it you just wastes my time but the real killer is that damm captcha thing :-( it took me *3* goes to get past it! I understand you don't want bots flooding your site or search engines stuffing things up but guess what? they can't read!! Why not just have a simple question like "Please enter the day of the week that follows Monday?" or "What product is made by joining these two words together - Micro and DEC?" and spare everyone the pain of Captcha smugness - Seriously, I so nearly walked ...
So please guys can we have a store that works so we can buy your FAB products? and a forum that doesn't drive ppl away?
Thanks for reading,
Des
I SO want to buy one of these! I filled by basket with all the things I wanted and then asked for a shipping estimate, I entered my details and my delivery "Postcode" 'cos it's going to the UK, the screen flashed, the shipping estimate was empty BUT I had 2 basic kits in basket. I tried again and got 3 kits :-(
I decided to worry about the shipping at checkout and after updating the quantities clicked on the Pay with Paypal button. I logged into my Paypal account and, as this is a gift, added my new delivery details to Paypal, this was done sucessfully. I clicked continue and in a flash was back on your site being asked for delivery details ... There was an option below the address form with the new address but above the intended recipient was my name, so I filled out the form, clicked continue and was informed that (I think it was) UPS was the only shipping option, OK so lets go guys, gimme, gimme, gimme ;-) So I clicked "continue" and presto was, er, back at step 2 of 3, click again and presto was, er, back at step 2 of 3, click again and presto was, er, back at step 2 of 3, click again and so on and so on ...
I looked around and found this forum and right there was someone else saying they couldn't buy and if anyone else has the same problem to let you know, so here I am!
Btw, the process for getting into the forum nearly stopped me bothering :-( but more importantly that wouldv'e stopped me telling you my problems and therefore stopped me buying the product ...
Some constructive feedback:
Why do I have to type my email address twice? I bet EVERONE copies and pastes their email and as you don't block me doing it you just wastes my time but the real killer is that damm captcha thing :-( it took me *3* goes to get past it! I understand you don't want bots flooding your site or search engines stuffing things up but guess what? they can't read!! Why not just have a simple question like "Please enter the day of the week that follows Monday?" or "What product is made by joining these two words together - Micro and DEC?" and spare everyone the pain of Captcha smugness - Seriously, I so nearly walked ...
So please guys can we have a store that works so we can buy your FAB products? and a forum that doesn't drive ppl away?
Thanks for reading,
Des