existenz
I'm still a bit hesitant in buying, having two reasons: 1) my wallet, 2) future developments/filling in the suggested features/mods ...
Reason 1 totally is my own issue, and I really don't want to be rude or blunt on reason 2, but can some of the usual suspects share some openness/honesty about the future? "MICrODEC is a work in progress (and probably always will be)" ... but new information is non-existent for more than a year now.
For example, what about new fx programs, MIDI, extra knob, USB? I am aware that I'm supposed to be such a 'usual suspect' as well, but not being a very good programmer, I hope I can add to the value by sharing my ideas (and constructions if the time gets there!)
Sorry for these existential remarks ... again, it's not meant to be non-constructive ...
I have some other question (on feedback) but I'll try to be 'on topic' and leave that for another post ...
grtz, dnode
Reason 1 totally is my own issue, and I really don't want to be rude or blunt on reason 2, but can some of the usual suspects share some openness/honesty about the future? "MICrODEC is a work in progress (and probably always will be)" ... but new information is non-existent for more than a year now.
For example, what about new fx programs, MIDI, extra knob, USB? I am aware that I'm supposed to be such a 'usual suspect' as well, but not being a very good programmer, I hope I can add to the value by sharing my ideas (and constructions if the time gets there!)
Sorry for these existential remarks ... again, it's not meant to be non-constructive ...
I have some other question (on feedback) but I'll try to be 'on topic' and leave that for another post ...
grtz, dnode