Recording and Analyze
Hi guys,
I want to doing a simple project to record the sound and analyze it with a simple formula (x*x). Where x is equal a realtime sound. I'm just MOD the board to suite using with microphone. I open the 'microphone.pde' and try it and success!. Only, the code for record the sound and pass data through. Just, somebody have some idea how I want to start to analyzed the sound without pass data through?
My requirement:
Sampling Freq = 22050Hz (16-bit)
Frame size or maybe buffer size= 1024 (this frame size for analyze using a simple formula, x*x)
so for 1 seconds i will have 22050 data point and approximately 21 frame (22050/1024 = 21.5).
I hope i will get some idea to try.. ;) Thank You
I want to doing a simple project to record the sound and analyze it with a simple formula (x*x). Where x is equal a realtime sound. I'm just MOD the board to suite using with microphone. I open the 'microphone.pde' and try it and success!. Only, the code for record the sound and pass data through. Just, somebody have some idea how I want to start to analyzed the sound without pass data through?
My requirement:
Sampling Freq = 22050Hz (16-bit)
Frame size or maybe buffer size= 1024 (this frame size for analyze using a simple formula, x*x)
so for 1 seconds i will have 22050 data point and approximately 21 frame (22050/1024 = 21.5).
I hope i will get some idea to try.. ;) Thank You