Saving the Spectrum of an Audio Signal, FFT Example
Hello,
I am a novice and I am trying to save the spectrum of a signal after running the FFT example code. I have sent an audio signal from my computer's headphone jack to line_in jack of the Audio Codec Shield using a male-male audio cable.
Then I opened the serial monitor and set the appropriate baud rate. I saw some characters flashing across the window and after a while the IDE froze.
Is there a method that I can implement to save the data in a human-readable format? I tried to use Processing and the Graph example given here http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Graph
I will appreciate it if someone can point me to the right direction. Thanks in advance.
I am a novice and I am trying to save the spectrum of a signal after running the FFT example code. I have sent an audio signal from my computer's headphone jack to line_in jack of the Audio Codec Shield using a male-male audio cable.
Then I opened the serial monitor and set the appropriate baud rate. I saw some characters flashing across the window and after a while the IDE froze.
Is there a method that I can implement to save the data in a human-readable format? I tried to use Processing and the Graph example given here http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Graph
I will appreciate it if someone can point me to the right direction. Thanks in advance.