Board index › Products › MICrODEC › MICrODEC General Discussion

general question about microdec

2 posts · 6186 views

general question about microdec

by jcorral79 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 21:49 UTC
I recently purchased the MICrODEC kit and assembled it using the instructions I found on the website. As far as I can tell, there aren't any solder points that touch each other. I connected my phone to the input and my headphones to the output. I played music on my phone and I was able to hear it, adjust the gain and level, but didn't notice any difference when I changed the effect. So my question is....is it possible to test the MICrODEC this way or do I actually need to have an electric guitar and a speaker to enjoy the effects? Thanks in advance.

Re: general question about microdec

by guest » Sun Mar 31, 2013 05:45 UTC
it should work with any audio signal.

turn the mix knob to full wet, and listen for sound coming out. if any sound comes out, then the microdec is processing the audio.