by brennivin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 15:43 UTC
I'm hoping that someone out there in the DIY-verse knows someone with a 3D printer, who can produce a back for the Alpha that looks like half of a standard cassette, but actually fits the Alpha and can use the available holes to attach.
Anyone?
Before I get too experimental with a Dremel?
by guest » Mon Jul 22, 2013 18:35 UTC
i used half of a cassette tape on mine. it took a bit of cutting to clear out for the switch and headphones, but worked ok.
by brennivin » Wed Jul 24, 2013 03:25 UTC
That's what I've got taped on right now. Works OK, but it needs more depth among other things. I'm thinking I'll put the two halves back together, and cut out most of one side, so it'll be full depth around the edges. If I can find longer screws with wider heads to screw it down to the case that'd be a bonus.