Board index › Products › x0x

Sequencer PCB to mate with x0x-heart

2 posts · 9616 views

Sequencer PCB to mate with x0x-heart

by kid_kozmoz » Wed Dec 18, 2013 17:33 UTC
Hi guys. I just got my x0x-heart in, so now I'm starting to plan my build. I'm looking for a PCB of a x0x-style sequencer. There doesn't seem to be any that I could find online--all are integrated with the synth voice.

I was thinking about dropping in the Quicksilver 303 CPU into it, but perhaps for the same cost of I could just as easily track down a standalone one like the Future Retro Orb and use the x0x-heart as a voice module. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Re: Sequencer PCB to mate with x0x-heart

by guest » Wed Dec 18, 2013 18:19 UTC
you should see if you can pick up just a x0x mainboard and ioboard for cheap. you could use the x0x sequencer and output jacks, and connect its CV and gate to the x0x-heart. but, any synth that generates cv and gate can be used.