Board index › Products › x0x

x0x-heart Builds

6 posts · 13711 views

x0x-heart Builds

by MickeyDelp » Sun Mar 02, 2014 20:15 UTC
Hello. Here is my build of the x0x-heart: http://mickeydelp.com/news/115-x0x-heart.html.

Show us yours!

Cheers,
Mickey
image

Re: x0x-heart Builds

by guest » Mon Mar 03, 2014 02:51 UTC
that is awesome! i love how nicely it fit into the case, and the front panel is really good looking.

Re: x0x-heart Builds

by schmidtc » Mon Mar 03, 2014 17:51 UTC
Beautiful build Mickey. I like the waveform off center position so that you can drive it from external audio only --- might just do this with mine as well. Probably won't use it that often, I just want to hear sequenced vocal samples processed through this thing.

Re: x0x-heart Builds

by MickeyDelp » Tue Mar 04, 2014 17:16 UTC
schmidtc wrote:Beautiful build Mickey. I like the waveform off center position so that you can drive it from external audio only --- might just do this with mine as well. Probably won't use it that often, I just want to hear sequenced vocal samples processed through this thing.

Thanks, Schmidtc. If you do put vocals through it, please post. I'd like to hear that.

Re: x0x-heart Builds

by MickeyDelp » Tue Mar 04, 2014 17:18 UTC
guest wrote:that is awesome! i love how nicely it fit into the case, and the front panel is really good looking.

Thank you!

By the way, if you are the site admin, why does your name show as "guest"?

Re: x0x-heart Builds

by guest » Wed Mar 05, 2014 06:26 UTC
MickeyDelp wrote:
By the way, if you are the site admin, why does your name show as "guest"?


thats a long story, but the upshot is that my hacker handle is "guest". it started back when i spent a lot of time on the x0xb0x forums.