Mods
Just received my x0x-heart and I love it. So many possibilities.
I currently have it setup as a little desktop module
connected to my soundcard and controlled by a program by Motu called Volta.
Eventually I plan on building the x0x-heart into an enclosure with a built in sequencer
but for now Volta works quite well.
Anyway,
I was looking over some x0xb0x mods and was wonder if someone had any suggestions on how to possibly incorporate them into the x0x-heart.
I'm interested in modifying (increasing) the Lower range of the Cutoff and possibly the EnvMod
Here is an examples:
http://www.subatomicglue.com/x0xl0g/mod ... er_Low_End
And possibly a bass boost
http://www.subatomicglue.com/x0xl0g/mod ... _boost_mod
Would these modifications involve cutting traces and or removing surface mount parts?
I've never been brave enough to delve into the world of surface mount stuff but I guess nows a good time to start.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
I would also love to hear other people's experiences and ideas with there own builds and mods.
Thanks
I currently have it setup as a little desktop module
connected to my soundcard and controlled by a program by Motu called Volta.
Eventually I plan on building the x0x-heart into an enclosure with a built in sequencer
but for now Volta works quite well.
Anyway,
I was looking over some x0xb0x mods and was wonder if someone had any suggestions on how to possibly incorporate them into the x0x-heart.
I'm interested in modifying (increasing) the Lower range of the Cutoff and possibly the EnvMod
Here is an examples:
http://www.subatomicglue.com/x0xl0g/mod ... er_Low_End
And possibly a bass boost
http://www.subatomicglue.com/x0xl0g/mod ... _boost_mod
Would these modifications involve cutting traces and or removing surface mount parts?
I've never been brave enough to delve into the world of surface mount stuff but I guess nows a good time to start.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
I would also love to hear other people's experiences and ideas with there own builds and mods.
Thanks