Board index › Products › BootlegMIC

samsung galaxy note 2. tried and tested

5 posts · 13176 views

samsung galaxy note 2. tried and tested

by killer » Thu Oct 16, 2014 18:30 UTC
I confirm that this works for samsung galaxy note 2. I tried it with my amp in close range and it can clearly record the sound. The internal mic is very distorted when used near the amp.

I tried it with the built in voice recorder and video recorder. Both works well.


I have two versions: 0 .1 gain and 0.2 gain. I will try both in my band's upcoming practice sessions.

Re: samsung galaxy note 2. tried and tested

by guest » Fri Oct 17, 2014 16:34 UTC
thanks for posting the information. glad to hear it worked.

Re: samsung galaxy note 2. tried and tested

by killer » Sat Oct 18, 2014 18:27 UTC
No problem. Thanks also for providing information on how to build this . the stock 0.2 gain gives an acceptable recording. 0.1 gain the volume level is quite weak.

I will try to look for the sweet spot on 0.17 to 0.18 gain.

Re: samsung galaxy note 2. tried and tested

by killer » Fri Oct 31, 2014 06:09 UTC
Found the sweet spot at 0.14gain. Tried it last week on a gig and the quality of the recording is very nice....

Re: samsung galaxy note 2. tried and tested

by guest » Tue Nov 04, 2014 23:00 UTC
great, thanks for posting back on that.